Sunday, January 17, 2010

Changes in Life

Well the changes in my life from my apparent “gypsy” lifestyle, as my best friend would say, has changed drastically.  Meeting people in your life can be one of those life altering scenarios for better or for worse.  Well meeting my wonderful fiancé Lloyd was life altering!
Lloyd is one of those people whom I was able to relate to.  We’ve been through lots in our lives; many life lessons, met many people who all had something to teach us, and just overall life experience.  He became such a big part of my life and allowed me to explore my own life with the help of some incite from him.  All he did was talked to me and allowed me to talk back, this in turn I was able to reflect on my life. 
One major life altering change that has happened in my life is that in March 2009 Lloyd and I discovered that we were expecting a baby! At first I was scared, but I had so much support around me, especially from Lloyd, that all my worries disappeared.  As soon as I could I went to doctors to get a due date and get all my prenatal started, the doctor confirmed my due for November 1, 2009 – was due for a Scorpio baby!
Next thing, telling my parents, YIKES! Made dinner for mom and dad, nice Caribbean stewed chicken a dish that always goes over well with my family.  I don’t know why I was dreading telling my parents, maybe because we were not married? Either way, there should have been nothing to fear.  My parents are very supportive people and after the initial shock they were excited about becoming first time grandparents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment