Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Review

I've mentioned in a previous post some of my most current favourite things and thought it was time for a new similar post!

I've been bottle feeding my daughter for a bit now and had a problem with keeping the bottles in some kind of order, my sister found this wonderful drying stand from Munchkin, it keeps all of my bottles and nipples in a way more organized fashion.  My kitchen is now a little less chaotic! 

Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush,Colors VaryMunchkin also sells a bottle brush that fits perfectly with the drying rack which is a two-in-1 brush; a big brush (bristle type and sponge) on one end and attached to the end, hidden inside of the handle, is a small brush which is perfect for cleaning the bottle nipples. 



Speaking of bottles, I've heard mixed reviews about the AVENT bottles but I Love them.  Never had a problem with them leaking with the exception of one time but I didn't have the nipple pulled all of the way through, gave it a small tug and the leaking stopped!  The nipples are a wider fit and I feel provided less confusion for my daughter when I was bottle feeding and breastfeeding.  The bottles are BPA (Bisphenol A) Free.  The caps they come with I love and a great for traveling with; meaning no spills.  

Philips Avent Sealing Discs, BPA-FreeAVENT also has these sealing discs and are great for storing formula or breast milk, I also use to make formula when I'm putting some in a cup without soiling a nipple. 


Philips Avent Non Spill Soft Spouts, 6 MonthsOne last item from AVENT is the sippy cups.  I didn't buy the sippy cups from AVENT, they sell the sippy cup spouts so you can convert your bottles to sippy cups.  My daughter loves these for her water bottle.  I loved that I was able to just buy the spouts, it allowed me to convert one of the bottles to a sippy cup without accumulating more bottles. 


What are some of your favourite products that you have purchased for your little one(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment