Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Proofing

My daughter is at the age where she is getting into everything! 

We have some cabinet that she loves to pry open, luckily they are side-by-side so I have taken an elastic band and wrapped the handles together to keep them from openly completely.  This does keep her out, at least for now, one of the elastics is in reach and she enjoys pulling and chewing on them.  Also, our oven has a warming drawer that we use for storage but she loves to open it up especially over my feet! Ouch!

I was hoping for some advice for keeping them shut or at least to keep her out.  I'm not sure about the child proofing "locks" that you can purchase, was more hoping to use some things from home.  All suggestions and ideas are welcome.  I've enjoyed finding new uses for things around the house, have a few ideas to share in an upcoming post! Thanks in advance for your advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment